Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am a guarantor for a close friend. now he gone missing and

i am a guarantor for a close friend. now he gone missing and i can't get hold of him. i have paid 3 payment so far but now have'nt got the money to pay the next payment. can you give me some advice
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: chadwell Heath, Romford Essex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: tried to tell them that i will pay what i can. but can't pay the full amount thats dew
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what will happen if it goes to court.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What would happen on my side of Being guarantor if it goes to court I haven’t had none of the money and I’ve paid the 3 payments now. But have’nt got the money to pay this month