JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I have used just answer before and they have been most

Good afternoonI have used just answer before and they have been most helpfulSo here goes;I am the claimant in the fast track system involving a rogue builder. i am now at the stage of completing Form N265: Standard DisclosuresI understand the documents that I am required to disclose and I have generated the list ready for attaching to the form.Most of the form is merely tick box and sounds easy but I am really confused.If I list below the type of documents then is it possible to let me know to tick or not to tick!Emails and letters
Relevant technical literature (obtained from the internet0
Invoices
Plan of the disputed site
Several photographs
Short video clip of disputed site
Company guarantee
Witness statements
My detailed reply to defence.The list is fairly small and simpleAll the documents are in my possession and under my controlI have no objection to any documents being inspected or copiedI am a Litigant In PersonI think that is the lotKind regardsPeter

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

I will say yes/no to each of those and provide further guidance :

• Emails and letters (yes, although re-write to say "inter-party correspondence")
  • Relevant technical literature (obtained from the internet) (yes)
  • Invoices (yes and if possible add dates of those invoices)
  • Plan of the disputed site (yes)
  • Several photographs (yes, state whether dated or undated)
  • Short video clip of disputed site (yes, date if possible or if not, say it is "undated")
  • Company guarantee (yes)
  • Witness statements (no)
  • My detailed reply to defence (yes, but re-write to say "pleadings common to the parties")

I have attached an example for your reference in relation to the content.

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (there should be a button on your screen to do this), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Kind regards,

Jim