marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

My ex partner of some 4yrs ago has been approaching my

My ex partner of some 4yrs ago has been approaching my current partner of two years in public and at social events. Saying hello in my partners face knowing she does not like her and my partner will react. I have spoken to my ex on a number of occasions telling her not to approach or speak to her but she continues to pursue her mind games. Is there anything I can do to deter her from actions going forward. Regards
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: No know steps as yet. Most recent event happened on easter monday. Which could have ended up with my partner having to be restrained.
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does she live in?
Customer: Suffolk
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to know if there is a legal process to stop her from approaching my partner to stop the stress is causes her.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Such behaviour does constitute harrassment as it is unwelcomed and has occured a number of times.

As such you could either apply to the court for a non molestation order or make a complaint to the police.

The latter option is probably the best for now. The police should speak to your ex asking her to not approach / speak to you and your partner.