iram a
iram a,
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I got a letter from home office about my application on my

I got a letter from home office about my application on my replacement biometric resident permit, saying"Thank you for application for a replacement biometric resident permit
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have a leave to enter but my biometric got stolen and I've made a application on a replacement .but in the letter it also says "it has noted that I have also submitted and application for a replacement biometric resident permit _trabsfer of conditions LTE on 6 of may .Therefore my application for a replacement biometric resident permit has been void ,they will return the free which I submitted with this invalid application
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

i can help you for your concerns.

According to your explanation,

Home Office is saying that they will send you your replaced Biometric Residence Permit. But with same terms and conditions which you had on your stolen BRP.

you have asked to change terms and conditions with your replaced BRP. SO, your application is void. it can not be changed terms and conditions on this replaced BRP..

if you want to change terms on the BRP then you need to apply for new application.

please give 5 star rating.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I accept
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Dont understand y they say I change terms and conditions,

please give positive rating for my previous answer then i will answer your follow up questions.

please give 5 star rating

you can give rating by pressing 5 star on the right hand side of the top of your screen.

please send a copy of your application and letter which you have received from Home office.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I accept

please send copy of home office letter

According to this letter you have applied an application on 6 of may in which you have asked transfer of conditions of the BRP and send new replaced BRP.

Home Office has replied to you that your application has been voided.

what is void meaning?

If an application is incorrect or was entered in error, you can void it. Voiding an application will remove it from the queue and no further action can be taken on the application.

Home office has explained in last line that they will refund your fee regarding this application.

so,

Moral of the story is that you have done some errors in your replacement card application. Home Office is not working on your application any more. they will refund your fee. your will have to file new application for replacement of your BRP.

i hope it will help you to under stand.