How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13372
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

What type of visa do I need to stay in the USA for6 month?

This answer was rated:

What type of visa do I need to stay in the USA for6 month ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.


Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and 6 other Law Specialists are ready to help you