Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have previously grossly over charged a customer for work

Hi I have previously grossly over charged a customer for work completed because I could get away with it. Trading standards have been in touch and wish to question me under caution. What is the jail time roughly for this offence

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is the offence they are looking at?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don’t know at this time but I did some work for a customer for £16k and one job for 4.5k when the jobs shouldn’t have been any where near that. The offence they have put on the letter is : criminal evidence act 1984

I will call shortly, will show as withheld