How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1089
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

How are you, okay oxfordshire, I have been issued with a

This answer was rated:

hello how are you
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: okay oxfordshire
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have been issued with a divorce letter
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure if accepting an unreasonable behaviour means i am the one that have made the marriage to end

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Can you elaborate more on your situation?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cornel, my name is Alice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that every person has got different reason as to why they may say no or yes to a question. if i decide not to accept paying the court fee what reasons can be good to suggest in my scenario.
He has use unreasonable behaviour because he does not have any particular reason todivorce me but because he found another girl and wants to move on. He has been committing adultery but I cant use that now as its passed 6months right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my other question is does unreasonable behaviour mean I am the one who has made the marriage to end? so i have to pay the cost?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if the court is far from me can i change the court if i have the children with me?

The best solution to your case would be if I would read the divorce letter and assess your case.

We can proceed privately, if you wish, as our discussion in here is public.

I can give you my business email and you will send me the details about your divorce.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
privately is fine but I believe its still on the trial basis? as I am struggling here

Don't worry, you don't have to pay anything extra.

Thank you.

C.Cornel and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay thank you for clarifying
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send to me the email as you suggested