chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Hiya Assistant: How can I help? I need to apply for spouse

Hiya
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need to apply for spouse visa as I communicate with my wifey on phone via calling cards and on my bill it does not show her number
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Can I submit it as a proof of communication with my wifey for last 2 years
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: Yes I had
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know about this because I used to send her money on and off and my communication method was only calling her via phone with calling cards I started watsapp Chat but I don’t have that long history Cud u pls help me out

Are you able to 9btain a statement from the card company?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Wat sort of statement I normally buy cards online . Can I ask them for help like wat sort of statement I need to ask them thanks

If you are buying calling cards online, the company providing the cards should be able to provide this.

Alternatively, youncan submit the calling cards as evidence if your calls to your spouse.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is this statement will all about ?? Would it show number of my spouse wen i will call tomorrow what should I say to card company what i need thanks indeed for ur help

Some card providers provide statements for account holderr.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks I have just rated for ur timely reply . May I know when I will call them should I say I need account holder statement and what details it would come back to me. Do i also need to submit my 3 network itemised bills to prove I were using calling card to communicate with my wifey I had last month watsapp history too and 5 times I send her money would that be beneficial thanks

Yes, request an itemized statement for each card.

Yous hould also send across any WhatsApp messages etc. You should be able to print these.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks indeed

It's a pleasure.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi boss hope u ok just a quick question I heard it’s a queue to get priority service at Islamabad, Pakistan. have u deal with any clients who recently have applied for spouse visa and booked priority appointment at this centre so I can see would it b a waiting time after applying or not in dese times