Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have an appearance to majistrates court for disorderly n

I have an appearance to majistrates court for drunken disorderly n resisting arrest on the 3rd July but I am on a course from work from 1st of July to 5th of July and cannot miss it if I didn’t attend would they just deal with it in my absence as I believe it is only a fineable offences
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No I have jus received the date through post today
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Have you been asked to enter a plea by post ?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No it just says that I after attend on 3rd July but there jus fines so don’t know what to do as I can’t attend as I am on a course at work
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Here’s an image of my offences

Ok. You can write in with your plea, together with evidence that you are away.

Include details of your income and expenses. Ask the court to sentence you in your absence.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.