chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My concern is, my wife is currently applying for her visa as

hello,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my concern is, my wife is currently applying for her visa as PBS dependent visa. now we need to show that i can support her financially, ukvisa is requiring me to have at least 950 pounds on my account, and at least 600 pounds on her bank account at least 3months.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a Filipino citizen, I already paid for her IHS and VISA in UK government and about to book an appointment in VFS Philippines
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is it possible for us to have a positive result on my application without the fund requirement? but I just want to inform you that im earning about 1350 pounds a month but this application have drop my money in my account. do I still need to wait for another 3months to complete the fund requirement for my application?

Wht is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
since I am not meeting the fund requirements whats the best thing I can do? should I wait until I get my money? or can I borrow money and declare its my money?

Do you have any savings or assets in your home country?

I will be free to speak in 20 minutes