UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I'm being harassed buy a group of man in my area what do I

I'm being harassed buy a group of man in my area what do I do I have reported it to the police and there saying we don't know who to get when I have recording of them and there car and bike plates they haven't even done any investigation on it
Assistant: Have harassment charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: I'm being harassed buy a group of men in my local area stalking me I have videos footage what action did I take next
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: Ladbroke grove
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I reported them and nothing hasn't happened its been going on for 2016 when I got punched in my face nothing was done they took the report sent me a letter and that was it another one of them this my neighbour upstairs he spat on me and throw a glass bottle after me I got arrested I still hasn't been to court yet the police asked the council for the CCTV footage they havn't giving it over this happened March 18th 2019 and now his family and friends of friends are now harsing me putting out my picture so all of them are harsing me I've moved from my home on golborne road that's were they all live and hang a very big group of them I've moved to my grans down the road on a daily now there coming outside my grans home abusing me and driving up down my grans road every day up to my church its been wicknessed buy three different people and the police still havn't done anything this has been going on for years I feel unsafe very uncomfortable and at times scared of what might happen if this continues

Sorry to hear about this.

You may get in touch with the IOPC and lodge a formal complaint against the inaction of the Police as the Police may finally wake up if they know your case is with the IOPC. See here on how to complain to the IOPC:

IOPC https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk/complaints-and-appeals/make-complaint

You may also consider a private prosecution yourself, see here for further information about this: http://www.private-prosecution.co.uk/private-prosecution-for-harassment.aspx

You may also consider getting a civil injunction to stop the harassment. However, as there are many people involved, it would be advisable to go the criminal route.

All the best. Please remember to leave a positive rating if this is helpful.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thankyou I'll tip next time blessings