How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12757
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I am an ex offender and I am struggling to get insurance for

This answer was rated:

Hello I am an ex offender and I am struggling to get insurance for my riding school can I change ownership or make a new director to put it in their name
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chesterfield
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Rung hundreds of insurance companies no one will touch me
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of I just don’t want to lose my buisness
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello I like that get my money and that’s it !


Would you still like assistance with this?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will press call me I a moment


Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Are you a buisness solicitor and can you advise re my problem


Yes, I practice in the area of commercial law

I have proposed a call

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

How can I help

chatham-chamber and 7 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello can I talk to you again

what is your question?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My insurance has run out for riding school can I still teach under my licence

Not if your insurance has ran out

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is there no way round it

unfortunately not