UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have a query on visa and need some clarification..

Customer Question

Hi, I have a query on visa and need some clarification..
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am in UK on Tier 2 ICT dependent visa and in process of switching to Tier 2 general
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My query is, my spouse is already in UK as Tier 2 ICT main applicant. Can he switch to Tier 2 general dependant within UK or should he apply from home country as I would need to apply from Home country
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, can you please confirm on my above query. Can my spouse who is currently the main applicant on Tier 2 ICT switch to Tier 2 general dependant within UK? His Tier 2 visa is valid until nov 2019.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 months ago.

Yes, this is possible.

All the best. Please remember to leave a positive rating.