UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

Was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2010 and forced to take

Customer Question

was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2010 and forced to take injections for five years under duress of police arrest if non-compliant , today my GP tells me I do not have the condition and I I am on no medications whatsoever and living with no issues legal or otherwise , do I have a claim ??
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Liverpool
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have taken no steps other than making my GP aware that I am unhappy with what has taken place I am registered blind and have no criminal conviction is age 40 no
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 5 months ago.

Hello.

Can you confirm who gave the initial diagnosis?

Please also expand on having to take injections for 5 years under duress of police arrest. Do you have a past history of violence and who administered the injections?

Based on the information you’ve provided it is difficult to say if there is a claim to be had, and in any event the statute of limitations for making a claim is 3 years which it seems has passed now so you may not be able to make a claim.

I am sorry I cannot provide more positive news.

I would be grateful if you would accept my answer and provide a positive rating so I can get credit for it. And if I can I will be happy to answer any follow up questions at no extra cost