How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35351
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I invested £80,000 in the purchase of a house with my twin

Customer Question

Hi I invested £80,000 in the purchase of a house with my twin sister in 2008 I have had £40,000 back but I still have £40,000 invested I need the money back and my twin sister refuses to give it to me due to a misunderstanding in 1989 can you help me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wirral
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Am I protected by lawyer privilege?before I answer
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 6 months ago.


No, you are not protected by lawyer privilege as this is not a law firm or a lawyer client relationship.

This is a Q&A website for dealing with any general or quick queries that you may have that need answering by a lawyer. If you wish to continue, please ask your query.