How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35351
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am looking for more information on seller financing uk the

Customer Question

i am looking for more information on seller financing uk the uk/ Ireland
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: the Property is in Ireland, but the person selling the property resides in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None really just trying to find more information,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a cost for your service?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: ok will i receive an answer to my query
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

What is it you want to know about this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am intending to buy my mothers house off her, The house is in Ireland and she resides in the UK. I want to know is there any reason why my mother cannot finance the sale the house with out paying a bank fro a mortgage. i.e. pay a deposit and then monthly payments up to the agreed value of the house
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

I am not with you. You want to pay deposit and then mortgage in name of mother?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, owner finance the sale if this is possible
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

So the owners buys the property ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry seller finance
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

So someone sells in France and you want to buy it, 100%