12826847

I suspect a company director and senior management team

Customer Question

I suspect a company director and senior management team member are setting up in competition to my business whilst still employed and may be diverting resources and contracts. What is my best course of action to protect the business and make a claim against them?
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Yes, manager and HR. We have also found that they have formed a company and are both directors of that company which looks to be a direct competitor.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I am a company director and majority shareholder
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have noticed this recently after returning day to day in the business following a slump in sales and a cashflow issue. The company in question was owned by the director before him joining us but had name change corresponding with the competitor company 2 months ago. There is another record change on the business which is appointment of the senior manager in question a month later. I believe they may be trying to make the business fail to take staff and customers whilst still employed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can wait. Please do find me an answer.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.Do you have a shareholders agreement? What percentage of the shares do you own? Who is the other shareholder - is it the dissenting the director? Kind regards AJ