JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Please, I need to file Directions Questionnaire N181 with

Customer Question

Hi yes please , I need to file Directions Questionnaire N181 with the Uxbridge county court. I have already complete it and just need to file it but how do I do this?
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: England, uk
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Complete N181
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

Is this for a small claim or fast track (or multi track)?. If it is not a small claims track case you will also need to file draft directions which I can help with.

To answer your question, you will need to post one copy of the completed N181 form to :

Uxbridge County Court,***** Hayes UB4 8HL

And also send one copy to the other side as well. Ensure you do this well before the due date for the N181 to be received by the court. First class post is fine.

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (there should be a button on your screen to do this), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Good afternoon, if you can please click to accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating I would be grateful