UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

A question asked in April was solved after speaking to a

Customer Question

A question asked in April was solved after speaking to a mechanic.
Now need to cancel £25 taken from my card each month.
Could you put me in touch with the department dealing with this please.
Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 5 months ago.

Hello.

If you are unhappy with your subscription for whatever reason, you are more than welcome to cancel it at anytime. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you may do so by following the steps below:

1. Login to your JustAnswer account
  2. Click the EDIT link in the ACCOUNT INFORMATION panel on the left side of the page
  3. On the EDIT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION page, next to SUBSCRIPTION STATUS, you should see ON and OFF buttons for your unlimited subscription, make sure the OFF button is selected
  4. Click SAVE SETTINGS

To easily access your account settings, please click the following link: https://secure.justanswer.co.uk/account/edit-subscription.aspx

And that's it! You have successfully turned off your subscription. You may turn it on again at anytime by following the steps above and selecting ON.