F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Before going to the action fraud team I need to find out who

Customer Question

Before going to the action fraud team I need to find out who my mothers probate solicitors regulator is. The advisors are Ramsey Consultants, advisors to the professionals. Suit 213 Park House*****Luton Bedfordshire. LU1 3FL. My mothers name is***** Rose Stephenson.*****Luton Beds LU4 OEE. DOB 11/3/1934. DOD 29/11/2017. I told the consultants my mother has shares in 4 houses not declared in probate shares in houses are 1.*****Luton Beds.LU31BH 2. Gladstone Avenue. 3.*****Luton Beds LU4 8QX 4. Abingdon Road, LU4 0EE which she lived in prior to living with me daughter at 20 Townsley Close LU!3EG for years. Properties brought in 2000. She has received nothing and my father was killed through these same links. I want truth and Justice for my mother. She did write a will and told the advisor Michael Palmer certain things he has not done. One of his workers also own part of these properties why?
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Luton Bedfordshire
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Solicitors where they said payment was made on houses but she made them with her live in boyfriend now dead killed in Jamaica. He phoned me prior stating these people were robbers and would not give him his money. proof of letter only letter consultants have ever given to me. He said my words are nothing in court and i have no right. Why do people in his office own houses joint?? Is this a professional team or illegal? Citizen advice bureau told me this is bigger than them and i need to find out their Solicitor Regulation Authorities PLS HELP ME. I cannot afford solicitor everyone wants money up front.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cant think
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the question. I have been asked to look at this for you.

Good luck with Action Fraud!

Don’t expect a lot of “action”.

A solicitors regulator ai the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

I cannot find a website for this firm and they are not solicitors.

However I’m not exactly certain what the problem is because the facts are quite jumbled up.

I need clear facts from beginning to end please.