marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

Ye i would like now where i stand with a x that is trying to

Customer Question

Ye i would like now where i stand with a x that is trying to take our daughter to down to birmingham but i dont feel safe him doing that
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wigan
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried to speak to a solictor but they want 300 pound just go througb things we are back to gether now but when we argue he threatens to take our daughter and i would like to now were i stand coz he drinks and drives all the time
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thier has been demasicat voilence with him years ago had to get him arrest and he does drugs and drive but not around me or the kids but scared incase he would down thier
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also when he comes up at the weekend he doesnt wake up to her and he has no fixed address he live at his mums but his is not the rent book or on the council for voting or anything
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Is x the father of the child.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cant afford the call me i am on benefits

No need for a call - the request was automated.

Will provide written reply shortly.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you just wanna now were i stand as i dont feel safe

The starting point is that as the child's primary carer you have to determine what is best for your daughter.

If you have any concerns about her spending time with her father in Birmingham for the reasons you set out then you do not have to permit it.

Father could apply to court and if he does the court will investigate your concerns and father would be asked to take drug tests if that is one of your concerns.

So ensure you have to do what is best for your daughter and if you have concerns you need to protect her and therefore you cannot be criticized for not allowing contact taking place in Birmingham.

Marcus.

Hello,I am just making sure that you safely received my answer.If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.I would be most grateful if you would kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it.Thank you.Marcus.

I would be most grateful if you would kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Marcus.

Hello, I would be most grateful if you would kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you. Marcus.