12826847

My sopo states that with an persons knowledge of my alleged

My sopo states that with an persons knowledge of my alleged crime it's ok if I see them at there home as long as I am not on or left with a child under 13 . My jigsaw official as told me I am to have no contact with any child.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you asking which is right?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can she change my sopo or or does it needs to be the Judge

You really don't need a phone call. I can do this online.

She can't change the SOPO but obviously social services can take different actions if they are concerned about risks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I go about putting in a freedom of information request
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can she increase my risk level

To whom do you want to make such a request?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jigsaw

Of what

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
To find out what information they hold what was said in a letter she sent to a social worker rising concerns. Why she's trying to stop me from seeing a friend of 28 years

Oh I see.

You can just write to them demanding that information.

But they will refuse. They are entitled to do that as their information is confidential and so exempted under the FoIA.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Even though the information is about myself

Yes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay thank you for you help

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/