How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask iram a Your Own Question
iram a
iram a, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1825
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
iram a is online now

If just had a visit from Rossendales a dept collections

This answer was rated:

If just had a visit from Rossendales a dept collections agent my wife owes £756.07 for council tax we can't afford this and they said they will give us until tom and then ring me but I can't get them to understand that I can't get any money from anywhere to pay the debt I have 132 pound in the bank but they said they need the whole amount in full what can I do about this? As we are on benefits?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Great Harwood Lancashire England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They have sent letters out and gone to court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Are you on benefits?

iram a and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

when you will be free please tell your time i will call you back

i called you but you did not pick my call