Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I have just agreed a settlement for a constructive dismissal

I have just agreed a settlement for a constructive dismissal claim and Have been asked to sign a contract. I
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: South Wales... Sorry clicked to early. how much would it cost for you to read it through to check there will
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Where is the next page ?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Where can I find the cost of reading a short contract
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much would it cost to check a short contract that I have been asked to sign for a settlement in a constructive dismissal claim that I won.
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Ok what happens next?

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. What is the reason for the termination?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Breach if contract

Ok so what would you like to know about this?

I will call you within the next 5 to 10 minutes I'm just travelling and have poor reception.