Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I’m planning to use a idea of business already exist and I

Hello guys, I’m planning to use a idea of business already exist and I want to know how legal is to do that? It’s about sharing cars. This idea I have because I used them service and none off them satisfied my needs. In order to find out I come to you. Waiting with maximum interest you answer.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

You mean you want to do the same thing, just better?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok will be different name different websites, different phone app. It’s about sharing cars. Similar with Drivy cars
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But the base off business will be similar. I’ve seen now many apps who offer this service and probably is possible. And that’s why I want to ask about legacy.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When can we get response?

Yes it’s fine. Otherwise there would only be one bank, or tv company.

So yes you can do this. You just can’t use their logo or name or something very similar.

So you could run a fast food cafe selling burgers, but just couldn’t called it McDonald’s.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you so much for your time and answering.

Pleasure