ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Breach of child arrangement Assistant: Where is this? It

Breach of child arrangement
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Hello
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My stepdaughters father is not looking after her as part of a child arranmgement order
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No..
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
4) The Respondent mother shall make the Child Eve Leah Scott ( DOB:09/02/11), available to spend time with the Applicant father as follows: -
a) Commencing Wednesday 19th December 2018 and every Wednesday thereafter, from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm. Collection will be from school during term time and from the mother’s home at all other times. Return will be to the mother’s home.
b) Boxing Day 2018 from 11.00am to 6.30 pm. Collection and return from the mother’s home.
c) Sunday 6th January 2019, Sunday 20th January 2019, Sunday 3rd February 2019 and Sunday 17th February 2019 from 10 am to 6pm. Collection and return from the mother’s home.
d) Commencing Saturday 2nd March 2019 and continuing on alternate weekends thereafter, overnight contact from 10 am on the Saturday to 12noon on the Sunday. Collection and return from the mother’s home.
e) Commencing Friday 7th June 2019 and continuing on alternate weekends thereafter, overnight contact from 3.30 pm on the Friday to 12 noon on the Sunday. Collection will be from school during term time and from the mother’s home at all other times. Return will be to the mother’s home.
f) Such other reasonable contact that can be agreed between the parties in writing.
g) For clarities sake all contact is to be unsupervised.4) The Respondent mother shall make the Child Eve Leah Scott ( DOB:09/02/11), available to spend time with the Applicant father as follows: -
d) Commencing Saturday 2nd March 2019 and continuing on alternate weekends thereafter, overnight contact from 10 am
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He has broken the order 2 weeks straight and has not been in care of the child leaving her with his partner. Please advise

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Under such circumstances it may well be appropriate for you to make an application to court to enforce the current order - you can do the son a form C79 - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-c79-application-related-to-enforcement-of-a-child-arrangement-order

The court has the power not only to enforce the existing order, but to also make an order for them to undertake unpaid work, pay your costs and go to prison. I have to help you further attached a link to a great book which should also help - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-c79-application-related-to-enforcement-of-a-child-arrangement-order

Please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if he is not in care of his child is that a breach?

Yes. Because the order still has to be complied with.

Please also rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He is not picking hwr up from school or seeing her until the saturday. We have a good case

Yes. The order needs to be complied with and the court will be angry that it is not being so. The book should also help - please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much dows the c79 cost

Its £50. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you put a pause on a child arrangment order if the child is not being looked after by the parent

Yes