iram a
iram a, Advocate
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I have a tenant that owes me over two months rent. I issued

I have a tenant that owes me over two months rent. I issued a section 8 a few months ago which got payments moving but we’re back to square one. Do I need to issue another - I never rescinded the first? If she pays after issuing it, do I lose the chance the evict her?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: United Kingdom, england
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope

can you please classify everything by dates.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Rent due 17th of the month. As at 17 may £1900 owed and as at 17 June £1600 owed. Section 8 issued back in March I believe

i hope our telephonic conversation was helpful for you.