How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7774
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I am being harrassed by my

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am being harrassed by my childrens head teacher because I made a complaint about a teaching assistant .
Assistant: Was this harassment issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: The head teacher is intentionally causing me distress it is malicious and deliberate , I had to write to the prime minister as she was deliberately turning other agency's against me on purpose , the prime minister to the Education to take my case on which they did and it came out that the head teacher did not follow the correct procedures , she has sent the social services / the police to my house and also to my therapist as I am receiving counselling due to a trauma in the family , the police and the social services and my councillor said she should not have done that because I have done nothing wrong and it has been deliberate to get at me . The problem is it's been going on now for over a year and I am scared of what she is going to do next , all the things she is doing is making me feel very low she is deliberately messing with my mental health what can I do to stop her please can you give me some advice.
Assistant: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: It is a primary school malbrough road academy salford .
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is killing me with her defamatory intentional deliberate malicious behaviour.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. What would you like to know about this situation please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I take legal action against the head teacher

What exactly have they done? Have they made false statements to the public about you? Have you suffered a financial loss as a result of this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
False statements

who to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Police / social services/ my therapist

Ok have you written a complaint to the school?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they said she will have to go to disciplinary for her behaviour
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could I report her to the police

You can if she is harassing you. Unless you have suffered a financial loss it is difficult to bring a civil claim as you can only claim for damages. However you can send her a letter before action stating that if she does not retract the false statements and apologise you will bring a claim.

If you have household insurance it possibly gives access to free legal advice cover. I would look into that as she is likely to take a solicitor's letter more seriously.
Is there anything else I can help you with today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the advice .

No problem I would be very grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer before leaving the site so that I can be credited for my time. Thank you and all the best with it.

Jenny and other Law Specialists are ready to help you