F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

In a bit of a mess. In a custody battle for my 4 year old

Hi , in a bit of a mess. In a custody battle for my 4 year old daughter, have been for the last 6 months . Have been wrongly arrested , have a future IPC claim to act on . Have just sacked my previous solictor who failed to tell me 6 months ago that i had joint parental responsibility, nice , after 8 thousand pounds of legal fees . Had my latest court appearance at east London, family court.Matter refered back to romford , 1st date available after 26/6/19 Need advice how to word my statment and access my police records statements etc which the judge ordered should have been sent to my previous solicitors Blackfords LLP by the 5th of June and have not been sent < please can you help . Kind Regards ***** *****

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore maybe delayed in replying.

please give me all the background information to your court application - thanks

thank you - I am with a client at moment but will call asap if this is ok?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you . Have a meeting at 130 tho

Called 1140. Voicemail

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi sorry was on a call to my little girls school teacher ,can ucall back please

We spoke