How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14503
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

In a bit of a mess. In a custody battle for my 4 year old

This answer was rated:

Hi , in a bit of a mess. In a custody battle for my 4 year old daughter, have been for the last 6 months . Have been wrongly arrested , have a future IPC claim to act on . Have just sacked my previous solictor who failed to tell me 6 months ago that i had joint parental responsibility, nice , after 8 thousand pounds of legal fees . Had my latest court appearance at east London, family court.Matter refered back to romford , 1st date available after 26/6/19 Need advice how to word my statment and access my police records statements etc which the judge ordered should have been sent to my previous solicitors Blackfords LLP by the 5th of June and have not been sent < please can you help . Kind Regards ***** *****

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore maybe delayed in replying.

please give me all the background information to your court application - thanks

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

thank you - I am with a client at moment but will call asap if this is ok?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you . Have a meeting at 130 tho

Called 1140. Voicemail

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi sorry was on a call to my little girls school teacher ,can ucall back please

We spoke