C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

My son went to London and took his child of the mother be

Hi my son went to London and took his child of the mother be cause she had done a runner from Wales to London because he had concerns that the baby was not being looked after probably there is no court order on the child so I believe they both have the same rights but now is in cat A prison (bellmash) for kidnap is this possible he has to go back to court on the 25th June 2019 for guilty or not plea hearing I’m really worried he is being treated bad for worrying about his own son
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Sorry about the spelling x
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: No there’s was no court hearing he went to mediation that was all and she never got back to them and now playing the game that she scared to do anything
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But forgot to say that my daughter and Boyfriend was bring my son back to Wales with baby and my son when the child was born and my son has. Two bedroom house and she is living with her mum

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don’t have £43 to calll you

Your question is if your son can plead not guilty, yes?

Don't worry, you don't have to call.

That is an automatic site suggestion.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do I get a reply to what I asked

Yes, you will, I'm just trying to clarify what exactly is your question to answer it as clear as possible.

If there is no court order in place, both parents share equal parents rights.

Therefore, both have the legal right in regards ***** ***** child and if he was arrests for kidnapping his own child, I would advise for him to plead not guilty.

However, it would also depend if they were married or if your son's name is ***** ***** birth certificate.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thankyou all I really want to know is what has my son done wrong for taking his own child and the other 2 just for being with him to bring him and the child home to where my son lives

Were they married?

Also, is your son on the birth certificate?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There not married but his name is ***** ***** birth certificate
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The police who arrested him and gave the baby back to the mother are trying to say its planned kidnapping because my daughter and her boyfriend was there to bring my son an baby home
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
name on birth certificate

That is great news!

Based on the fact that your son is on the birth certificate, his arrest was unlawful and illegal and therefore hes should plead not guilty and state the fact that he is on the birth certificate.

I'm rather shocked that he was arrested when he is the father of the child.

Please don't forget to rate the answer using the rate button on top left corner.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what’s best for me to do now I really need to get him out of prison

You need to wait for the hearing and you should be well prepared for the hearing.

Additionally, you should write what is called a "Witness Statement", stating the fact that you have consulted with a lawyer and his arrest was unlawful and a violation of Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thankyou so much for help I really appreciate it you was great

My pleasure!

Have a lovely night!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi what part under article 6 am I looking at please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
also what would I be a witness to cause I wasn’t there when this actually happened
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi is anyone gonna aswerume hx

Hello.

This is a difficult legal question and without having the required legal expertise, it will be extremely difficult to comprehend the legal regulations.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi my son is in court tomorrow for a plea hearing would the information you have already gave me beAble to be brought up to try and get him out or will that not happen till the trail

It's impossible to say for certain, as that is strictly at the discretion of the court.

Just explain the circumstances and the points I have raised and everything should be fine.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There not giving bail at the moment cause there saying he may not return or reoffend and ideas for this x
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want to cancel this cause been told by my sons solicitor said your giving me false info