How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37833
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have applied my kids lost passports, they have sent one of

Customer Question

Hello,I have applied my kids lost passports, they have sent one of my child but for the other two they are saying, I'll need a court order for issuing the passports
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: East london
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.

This is a duplicate question. Please continue on the original question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I have applied passports for my kids ,which are lost
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.

Your query has been answered. Please contact customer service to close this question as it is a duplicate.