UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My landlord won't fix the condemned fence which is very

Customer Question

Hello. My landlord won't fix the condemned fence which is very dangerous because its bricks and I've got little children
Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: En3 6 en
Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: It's in a bad situation
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 months ago.

You should urgently contact the environmental health section of your local authority as thy have the power to make your landlord take action to remedy the defects with the fence, especially as you have young children who may get injured.

You may also contact the Health & Safety Executive about this.

All the best. Please leave a positive rating so that I may continue to assist other people like yourself.