Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Assistant: How can I help? I m in the situation that my

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I m in the situation that my employer refuse to pay my wages for the second week know
Assistant: Have you discussed this wage-and-hour issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: What i can do to recuperate the money i worked for?
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Is a care Agencie in slough
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi thank you for your message, what reason did the employer give related to the lack of wages?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That their clients didn.t pay the agencie so i have to wait,do they had to pay me every friday

Hi thank you for your message, does you contract state they have to pay you every Friday? I would advise you to think carefully if you want to take the matter down a legal route if you have been employed there for a short time ultimately if they do not pay you then you can take court action to get the money but then you will likely lose a source of employment.

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (there should be a button on your screen to do this), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.