How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14906
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Next door and I are having a disagreement about who should

This answer was rated:

next door and I are having a disagreement about who should repair the garden wakk wall
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I've just pulled of land registry documents but don't understand it Leicester
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Attached deads for my property 283 and next door 281


Would you still like assistance with this?

INC Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

kindly provide a contact number

Customer: replied 10 months ago.