How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask iram a Your Own Question
iram a
iram a, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1791
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
iram a is online now

I want to extend my leave to remain in the application their

This answer was rated:

Hello I want to extend my leave to remain in the application their is sections that is very confusing for me ,my ex partner still uses my address but we are no more in in the application I wrote single but the address for him under our children application is the same as mine.How do I explain this?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in UK and I'm trying to renew my leave to remain
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Yes, I have.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that


i can help you for your application.

you should explain this issue in a covering letter. you should attach this covering letter with the application.

i hope it will help you for your concerns.

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question.

iram a and other Law Specialists are ready to help you