iram a
iram a, Advocate
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I have a copy of my divorce absolute, i was married in

hi i have a copy of my divorce absolute, i was married in morocco and need to register my divorce there, but they wont accept it because its not stamped and verifed by the judge and signed by the judge
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: my divorce is done in uk
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: uk
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have my divorce absolute certificate
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

hi,

i can help you for you concerns.

This attachment of Decree absolute is fine. There is no error in it. Top right corner stamp on this paper is a family court stamp.

Moroccan authorities should accept this decree absolute.

i hope it will help you.

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi they do not accept it , i have sent them email by scanning it, i have to translate the divorce certificate in to french and they wont translate it, i been told its need to be stamped and signed by the court judge, thanks!

if you have received letter from french authorities about their requirements then you can make a written request to the court and attached their letter with the request.

you can submit this written request to the Court.

i hope it will help you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi no, all the Translations people won’t translate it, saying needs to by stamped and signed by the judge, can you advise me how to get it down, thanks!

i have already explained to you that you should make a written request to the same court. You should point it out that court issued decree absolute without stamp and signature. You need to request court must issue decree absolute with court stamp and judge signature.

i hope it will help you.

please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people