12826847

I left my my husband 4 months ago the rented property is in

Customer Question

Hi there i left my my husband 4 months ago the rented property is in his name and i am a named tenant on that property i now have my own rented property the estate agents will not take me of the tenancy untill it is up i have given them written confimation that i am no longer there when i left...he hasnt paid the rent on that property and they are now asking me for it how do i go about this as they originally said i could come of the tenancy and now are saying the landlady will not allow me to
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not yet i wanted to know the best way to go about it i want of the tenancy
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: Milton keynes
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I left due to dv and there is a non molistration order in place
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

When did you move in and what was the minimum term?
Did you sign the agreement?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We moved in together october last year yes i had signed then it was 6 months he has since renewed for 6 months but they are not happy with the property since i have left
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Ok. But you both renewed, is that right?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No i didnt they knew i had left
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Ok. And you hadn't told them?