How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7480
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

I need someone to represent me in court for a driving

This answer was rated:

I need someone to represent me in court for a driving affence . Free
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bath
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing yet. I dont know what to do
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I allready have 9 points

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today. I am just reviewing your question.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jim . Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Im looking for free representatives as im currently changing jobs . Sorry

That's OK.

With this being a Q&A site we can only help you with legal problems online but if you want representation for the hearing, you can try Clerks Room as they have criminal barristers and it is a cost-effective way to book someone.

Their site is so if you go to that site you can book someone to attend to represent you.

If you are on a low income and your case qualifies for legal aid, you may not have to pay either. You can check your eligibility and to apply for legal aid here :

I hope this answers your question - if you can please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer follow up questions at no extra charge.

Best wishes,


JimLawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you