Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I wonder if you can Assistant: Where is this? It matters

I wonder if you can
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Can a private group chat conversation be used against me? I have had a company terminate my contract and future work with them because of messages in a private whats app group
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: England
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: None. I haven't responeded to the email

Hello my name is ***** ***** I should be able to help with this matter.

Can you please give a little more information. Were you an employee, agent or self-employed?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We work for a marketing agency as brand ambassadors. I guess we are self employed but we get paid paye.

Thank you it would seem like you would have been classed as a worker which gives you some rights. Can you tell me more information. How long was left on the contract and what was the value you have lost. Can you tell me what the conversation was about and how they seen it. Can you also tell me on what grounds they have cancelled the contract. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I had 2 more jobs to complete. The value would be about £900.
Basically a job got cancelled last minute and the agency decided to pay our team for 1 days pay eben though the job was 4 days and 2 travel days. We had a private whats app group discussing this matter.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have attached a screen shot of the email of my termination
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't talk right now

Thank you, ***** ***** not see why they have taken this decision other than they were not happy about what has been said. You could make a claim against them for breach of contract for the £900.00 and any other losses incurred. Prior to raising a claim with for breach of contract you should attempt to mediate by writing to them or instructing a solicitor to advise them of the potential claim against them and hope that they will make payment. I hope this information has helped.

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating. This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions.

Ross

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Ross that is very helpful

You are welcome and I wish you the best of luck. I would be happy to draft you a letter from my company for an agreed price if you require this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's great. I will get back to you on that. I greatly appreciate your help on this matter

No problem.