chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I've just had a bailiff insist I pay £9,000, which I have

Hello, I've just had a bailiff insist I pay £9,000, which I have done to stop him taking away all my TV / radio broadcast equipment. The claimant is claiming against a company we sold in April, the address of the defendant company is not here, (as such, we have received no prior notice of the visit) where the bailiff came and none of the details on companies house relates to us. It was under duress. I want a solicitor to apply to the high court tomorrow to get the money back - now. Can you help put me in touch with one. We're in Twyford near Reading.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: NO, that's why I'm chatting to you, I want one ASP
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it, it's really simple, the bailiff's dealing with the wrong company, address and directors but was threatening, so we had to pay up

We are unable to provide that service on the JA Site. I can guide you through the process and as my firm is based in Reading, this is something that I could possibly do through the firm

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok, how do we make contact, call me on 07973 442809 please. Ian