Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

The letter I should send to inform the estate agent must be

The letter I should send to inform the estate agent must be in paper format or it’ s ok an email?

An email will be absolutely fine, just make it clear that it is a letter before action and use the wording I suggested.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have send it like this
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But they are in their right to block my money, if the payments were made from my bank account? They aren’t forced to return the money in the same account that have transferred the depozit?

looks good! All the best.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

they have no right to block your money. They do not necessarily have to return it to the same bank account they could send a cheque instead.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it s either in the same bank account either cheque, but not transfer in another account?

If they have paid the other party to the contract and that is your ex husband then they will not be in breach of contract so you will need to take the matter up with him.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They haven’t. They just blocked the payment since we didn’t agreed who will gonna receive the money

Ok well they have to pay the money back, they can't retain it. If you have a lawyer dealing with your financial settlement then they will be able to assist you with this issue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. Thank you

no problem all the best.