How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7731
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

The letter I should send to inform the estate agent must be

This answer was rated:

The letter I should send to inform the estate agent must be in paper format or it’ s ok an email?

An email will be absolutely fine, just make it clear that it is a letter before action and use the wording I suggested.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have send it like this
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But they are in their right to block my money, if the payments were made from my bank account? They aren’t forced to return the money in the same account that have transferred the depozit?

looks good! All the best.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

they have no right to block your money. They do not necessarily have to return it to the same bank account they could send a cheque instead.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it s either in the same bank account either cheque, but not transfer in another account?

If they have paid the other party to the contract and that is your ex husband then they will not be in breach of contract so you will need to take the matter up with him.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They haven’t. They just blocked the payment since we didn’t agreed who will gonna receive the money

Ok well they have to pay the money back, they can't retain it. If you have a lawyer dealing with your financial settlement then they will be able to assist you with this issue.

Jenny and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. Thank you

no problem all the best.