How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask iram a Your Own Question
iram a
iram a, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1779
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
iram a is online now

Is anyone here savy on immigration law? Assistant: What

This answer was rated:

Hi, is anyone here savy on immigration law?
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: I'm on a spouse visa, moved here 3 years ago with British partner and our 2 dual citizen children
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: My partner has become very abusive
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm due to apply for my flr visa in 10 days but my partner is threatening to not pay to sponsor me

Hi there I am reviewing your question.

Which country do you belong?

What do you do in uk?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm a stay at home mum and recently become a carer for the elderly
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I cant afford the call sorry
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I came over on a leave to enter spouse visa
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm due to apply for flr m in 10 days

You no need to call.

you will get your answers here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How long will our conversation last for? I need to go into a clients house for an hour in 5 min

Are you talking about the fee for application?

You can continue tomorrow.NO worries you can gp now

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Whole application is due, yes he is threatening not to pay the fee

Can you pay yourself ? How much are you earning yearly?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I cant, only earning 8000

i am afraid, there is no other way. you will have to arrange fee for your application. your current visa has been granted to you with this condition that you will not claim any public funds or pubic resources.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question

iram a and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you