Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Having problem with foot locker pertaining two kids trainers

having problem with foot locker pertaining two kids trainers I purchase online one was for one of my son birthday which he was looking forward to wear on his special day. after purchase the items I was told it would be delivered almost every day I kept calling footlocker costumer care. they told me it will be to delivered every day I got the same answer or I should call back if I haven't receive it. I did as what they say there carrier service kept telling me it will deliver to me this day then they kept changing it. at one point it says it already deliver and collect the following again it says something different it out for delivery. I went and contact footlocker they said it out for delivery over 2 weeks still hasn't receive my item. my son was sad and started crying when the trainers hasnt arrive for his birthday my son even said to am I lied to him that I purchase those trainers for him. now the carrier service said they returned my item back to footlocker. footlocker is not ready to refund my money upon all the waiting o went through I ask for immediate refund but the person I spoke with was so rude to me and didn't want to help at all.
Assistant: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: 31 July
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: when I have being contacted by footlocker
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they gave me false information

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today.

So in a nutshell did they fail to deliver the item. What is the value of the trainers and how did you pay?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
one of the item was £49. 99 the other one is £60.00

did you pay for both items together? How did you pay was it credit card?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
dnt have that amount in my account now so I cant go through with by phone conversation . sorry

No need for the phone conversation, did you pay for the trainers on your credit card?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no my debit card

Ok if they have failed to deliver the item you are entitled to a refund under the Consumer Rights Act. You should write to their head office to state that they are in breach of the ACT and you require a refund within 7 days otherwise you will lodge a claim in the small claims court, you can lodge the claim at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Is there anything further I can help you with today please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok I do as am told. thank you. there is another issues with Beaumont bed in walworth
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I think when I have enough money in my account I do rather to speak on phone as it's better

Ok good luck with it, I am happy to help you with the other issue if you like. Please remember to rate my answer before leaving the site, so that I am credited for working on your question. Thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
is theres a place where I can write make the ratings
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can i brief you on my other issue plz but can only do so by texting for now

There should be a green button, maybe with stars on it? I can't see what you can see unfortunately.

Yes of course, I need to go for a meeting in a minute so it may be this afternoon before I can answer any questions on it.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok I figure it out
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ko problem. thank you for your help

Great thanks.