Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I am a member of Research Gate internet site / portal,

I am a member of Research Gate internet site / portal
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: The headquarters of the RG in Germany
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They suspended my account the 3rd time Accusing I am sending spam like messages ( if you send lots of messages, would be regarded as spam ) which have no such intention
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to send you my replies and their messages addressed to me as well. Would you kindly provide an e- mail adress then You would be able to see the messages and this would further elude the issue. Have never come across such (rubbish) in my professional life. They caused unnecessary stress. This is their 3rd suspension on my RG account and they threatened if you carry on like that they threatened to delete my account.They are not clear what I committed, they say you sent a spam like messages, there is no spesific person complaining about me. Just one he sweared me as I add his name on a project and I don’t know what sanctions they do against him and in addition his post hanged on the web site for a long time, perhaps still there, I don’t know as I quit that particular project/ site. RG is an international scientist platform and based in Germany.i today wrote please investigate the issue internally and get back to me. Whatever their result of the investigation they created unnecessary stress and tarnished my reputation, I would like to open a case against them if no win no fee bases.
Kind regards, *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good evening NicoLa, Please do carry on and I can wait few days. Many thanks for your consideration and kind regards

Hello my name is ***** ***** I may be able to help. What was the nature of the emails and how did you obtain the recipients email addresses? Did you send the same email to multiple recipients? Thank you.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
RG ( Research gate) platform has own internal direct mailing system and RG admins able to see them. You can have a chat with your colleagues and also inform them any new researches or raw data about your works or even share by sb else’s work.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
you can send a messages to multiple recipients

Ok thank you so the people you were mailing were all part of a system that is set up to receive emails or is the system not intended solely for people to receive emails, i.e. it has a different primary purpose?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Dear Ross, Exactly and also there is a system created template ( 1 sentence) you can reply just a plain thank you message. They accused me I send too many messages but majority of them just reply to thanks to them and my account is very popular , in top %97. I asked them be very specific and who put forward a complaint against me . They haven’t replied yet. I asked them please internally interrogate the issue as I am not satisfied. They haven’t disclosed anything their statements are vague and they site that I breached their terms and conditions. In one occasion one of the RG member sweared me ( citing I am as if a barking dog) and the swear word was under that particular project long time, perhaps still there I don’t now as I quit the project. Thus is my 3rd suspension and didn’t get the bottom of it so far. If you don’t use the account probably that’s OK but if you are active than you are out. It happened several other RG members and people don’t know what’s been happening. I would like to take them on court if you can provide “ no win no fee” bases approach. Otherwise forget it.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Otherwise I will forget the case, I mean. Kind Regards,
Emre

If you are taking it to court then you would most likely want to make a claim for breach of contract, if you feel that they are not properly adhering to the terms that they have initially put forward to you. In terms of no win no fee, this is not something that can be provided via this site as client/lawyer relationship are prohibited, we are only acting as third party experts. However, if you speak to local solicitors in your area then someone may wish to take it on a no win no fee basis but this will be down to the individual lawyer, and obviously I cannot speak to what they will do however,

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Ross

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thanks a lot for your guidance and help.
Kr,
Emre

No problem, it sounds as though the website are not acting completely professionally but I hope you get a resolution to the matter.

Ross

Ross Miller,
Experience: Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions