12826847

Assistant: How can I help? Are you a person or a bot?

Customer Question

Hi there
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Are you a person or a bot?
Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ok. I’m in London, uk.
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My question is about a registered company name
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have registered a company and am now being asked by someone from a different geography to change the company name as they have apparently trademarked the name
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Anyone there?
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Looking for a lawyer with some understanding of international trademark law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 26 days ago.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
no problem.
Expert:  JGM replied 25 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a UK solicitor with an interest in trademark law. Is the trademark about which you have been contacted concerned with the same type of business that you carry on?