How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35351
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need an advice on family matter it’s more about my child

Customer Question

Hello i need an advice on family matter it’s more about my child as my ex husband works full time but he declared that he’s only working part time earning 100 pound week to not pay maintenance and he's doing a fraud !! I had contacted child maintenance and inform them that on the last court is a family court he admitted on the court on the judge presence that he’s working full time and this was he’s reason to not having contact with the child during the week days !! In that time judge told me to appeal as i show evidence from child maintenance that he’s not supporting the boy and he’s not paying maintenance
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: please help me
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in london it was family court on the 6/8/2019 at family court for contact
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yeah i had some evidence by calling police as he was agressive verbally with me on the last 5 years and i was in the refuge last 3 years cause of hes verbally abuse
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Have you spoken to the CMS about your concerns?

Thank you.