How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37843
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Some help me with my trust fund account Assistant: Since

Customer Question

Some help me with my trust fund account
Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: I do know where my trust fund is and I need some help
Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I need help to get my trust fund account way from my mum and I need feel lawyer
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just help me get my trust fund account back and because I would like buy new place near my boyfriend and my step kids Why
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service and therefore may be delayed in replying.

can you tell me who left you this trust fund?

what were the conditions of you receiving money?

what is your mother doing to prevent you?