12826847

Im have been report to the LADO in Norwich. This was 4 weeks

Customer Question

Im have been report to the LADO in Norwich. This was 4 weeks ago. I am trying to find out or get a copy but the lado are not returning my calls. So of the aligation I think are slander. These include saying I have a mental problem. Dementia and I hit somebody on a crossing while driving a mini bus John
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Norwich, Norfolk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I work for a charity who are aware of this. But I cant do anything as I have not got a copy of the aligations. But the other person is writing to other organisations that I work with John
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 2 months ago.

Hi thank you for your message, you mentioned you have been reported to the LADO this is on the basis of the allegations from the individual who is said to have reported you? Do you know who this is? From what you have said am I right in concluding the LADO has not contacted you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have spoken to them but they will not tell me anything. They have spoken 3 weeks ago to the chairman of our charity but we still have nothing in writing

Hi thank you for your message, this seems very unusual conduct and clearly must be frustrating. Has the Chairman informed you what they said or is it the allegations you set out above namely:

1) You have a mental health problem (which is not an issue for the LADO and any action taken simply because you allegedly have a mental health problem could be discrimination)

2) Dementia (again not an issue for the LADO and can easily be disproved)

3) Hot someone on crossing (this again must be easy to disprove and does not in itself seem a query for the LADO)