How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35351
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I think it easier to talk my case by phone on 01425 547480,

Customer Question

I think it easier to talk my case by phone on 01425 547480
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK / England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: please call me Reg YEARSLEY. )!425 547480
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want a barrister to talk about a money claim that has gone thru the courts and reached A WRIT OF CONTROL stage
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years experience.

How may I assist you with the above? Very happy to speak by phone if you prefer - you should be able to request a phone call via the website