How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35652
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I am an aesthetic physician. We

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am an aesthetic physician. We have a machine sold to us by a company Thai is the sole provider of the replacement cartridges . My husband fell out with the MD over his behaviour at one of our demo days . The cartridges have since failed and we need replacing . We have no service agreement but he is refusing to sell to us. Which now makes out £20k machine inoperable. And nobody else supplies them. Do we have amlegal
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: position here
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just trying to have a conversation. Only replying to texts at the moment
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Have you been provided with any reason at all as to why they do not wish to supply you with replacement cartridges? Also, when did you buy the machine?