12826847

Assistant: How can I help? I am an aesthetic physician. We

Customer Question

Hello!
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am an aesthetic physician. We have a machine sold to us by a company Thai is the sole provider of the replacement cartridges . My husband fell out with the MD over his behaviour at one of our demo days . The cartridges have since failed and we need replacing . We have no service agreement but he is refusing to sell to us. Which now makes out £20k machine inoperable. And nobody else supplies them. Do we have amlegal
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: position here
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just trying to have a conversation. Only replying to texts at the moment
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Have you been provided with any reason at all as to why they do not wish to supply you with replacement cartridges? Also, when did you buy the machine?